The Best Vegan Pancake Recipe
Fluffy, flavorful, and easy to make, these vegan pancakes are the perfect way to start your day. Made with simple ingredients like flour, apple cider vinegar, and your choice of vegan milk, they are sure to please even the most discerning pancake lover. Plus, they are completely vegan, so everyone can enjoy them.
In this article, I’m going show you how to make these bomb-ahh pancakes. I’ll also give you some tips on how to make them even fluffier and tastier. So what are you waiting for? Get ready to start your day off right with a stack of these amazing vegan pancakes!
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup wholewheat flour or flour of choice
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- maple syrup, to serve
- Grab a large bowl. Pour in your dry ingredients. flour, sugar, baking powder, and salt, and stir to combine.
- In a smaller bowl combine your liquid ingredients. Your non-dairy milk, apple cider vinegar, and vanilla.
- Pour the liquid mixture into the dry mixture. Stir until batter is smooth.
4. For fluffier pancakes, let the batter rest for a 5 minute period before cooking.
5. Pour your pancakes into a nonstick pan over medium heat. Make them as small or large as you would like.
6. When the top of the cake forms little holes they are ready to flip
- Enjoy with your favorite fruit and Maple syrup.
Bonus: Stir ¼ cup of (blueberries or chocolate chips) into your batter to switch things up a bit.
These pancakes are perfect for a weekend brunch or a quick weekday breakfast. You can top them with your favorite vegan syrup, fruit, or nuts. And if you’re looking for a healthier option, you can serve them with a side of fresh fruit or yogurt.
So next time you’re looking for a delicious and satisfying breakfast, try these vegan pancakes. You won’t be disappointed!
Yellow vs. Red Watermelon: Which One is Better for Your Health? As a vegan, I’m always looking for ways to incorporate healthy and delicious fruits